Sensibilities

An attempt to make sense of things in a random universe, one Friday at a time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Leaving my footsteps for you to find and follow, my love.

20 November 2015

For you

I like brunches and midnight snacks and peanut butter sandwiches. I like museums and libraries and long walks at sunset. I like hugs and flowers and long talks and music from the seventies. I like sleeping in because I was up late reading. I like writing in longhand, and splurging my savings on really divine writing paper. I like sitting by windows and watching the rest of humanity pass by.


I like being quiet and still, so that you can have the chance to see me, clearly, de-blurred from motion, and thus figure out how to make me fall in love with you.

[Image credit]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home