Sensibilities

An attempt to make sense of things in a random universe, one Friday at a time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Leaving my footsteps for you to find and follow, my love.

06 November 2015

You fly out tomorrow but before you go

I want you to know that while you were here, the winds have blown wild in my world, bringing with them such colour and sound as I have never seen before. In that brief tempest there formed a capsule that contains time, words, nights, music, sunlight, roads, breath.


But in time this capsule will shrink, ever so slowly, until it becomes small enough to become the atom that buries itself in the back of my mind. In a while, even that minuscule remainder of who we have been will be subsumed by the years that will come and propel you away from me.

Go now, my love. Fly out to a me-less sky. May all your dreams come true.

[Related posts: 1234567]

2 Comments:

Blogger LIGHTWORKER said...

May your dreams come true as well Maryanne...

6:59 AM  
Blogger Maryanne Moll said...

Thank you, Vitti. See you again soon.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home