Sensibilities

An attempt to make sense of things in a random universe, one Friday at a time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Leaving my footsteps for you to find and follow, my love.

27 June 2007

Why I blog (or, In honor of the quiet)

I have honestly never thought about why I blog, but since I have been invited to contribute a post on QuasiFictional: The Fine Art of Blogging, I have thus been pondering over the question for a few days now.

As all answers go, especially when regarding something as changeable and shifty as blogging, my answer is not definitive, but works for the meantime. I blog so that people can bear witness to my quiet victories.

See the full post here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogs are bound to evolve - what comes out of the front of the head always reveals what is at the back [and at the side and in the middle]. It's not always obvious and might take time but it happens.
Feed back from all over is good too.

3:49 AM  
Blogger H said...

A very well thought out post, and then to top it, a well expressed one.

really like your post on blogging. It's interesting reading all the many perspectives... and somehow I find that I agree with all!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Dewey said...

I like that, a blog about why people blog.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Bhaswati said...

You are so right about the changeable nature of blogs. I think they have a life and mind all of their own (like books even) and will chart out their own paths, no matter how much we try to steer them.

Thanks for sharing your quiet moments. That's where the magic lies. :)

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home