Sensibilities

An attempt to make sense of things in a random universe, one Friday at a time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Leaving my footsteps for you to find and follow, my love.

22 May 2007

Six weird things about me

I've been tagged by Gibbs Cadiz! For the life of me I cannot think of anything weird about myself, so I'll just list down the things that some people say they find mildly strange about me.

But first, the rules: Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about him- or herself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to tag 6 people as well and list their names. Don’t forget to let them know they've been tagged!

1. Just like Gibbs, I can't whistle. When I was a child I used to pretend I could, but I never fooled anyone.

2. My hair is very, very long.

3. I cannot buy just one book each time. Buying just one book at a time makes me feel so deprived.

4. My favorite fountain pen ink is called Noodler's Zhivago.

5. I call my car "Spooky."

6. I cannot understand poetry.

There! I'm tagging Lizza, Ginny, Loi, Migs, Janet, and Sonny.

4 Comments:

Blogger gibbs cadiz said...

"6. I cannot understand poetry."

that makes two of us, maryanne! :) thanks for doing the meme.

3:16 AM  
Blogger Maryanne Moll said...

No prob! Suggest a bad book naman for me to read. :) Comment ka there on the post above this one.

Thanks! :)

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so maryanne you got tagged too...hehe...wonder who started tagging everyone here...

it's funny that you cannot understand poetry, but most of your posts are, to me, poetic in their own way...very vivid, very inspiring to read them, and like poems, very intriguing to say the least :D

if you want to know 6 weird things about me then hie off to my blog, too...hitme64.wordpress.com

11:23 AM  
Blogger Dewey said...

I can't whistle, either. Everyone's always saying, "Oh come on, anyone can whistle! Look, like this.." And still I can never get a whistle out. I've decided something in my mouth must be deformed!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home