Sensibilities

An attempt to make sense of things in a random universe, one Friday at a time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Leaving my footsteps for you to find and follow, my love.

17 March 2007

Midnight


Midnight beckons with perfect complacency, knowing it is hours away from daylight. Together we heed the call with mist in our breaths, and as you engulf me in such silvery darkness that borders on illegitimate light, I clench my teeth lest my soul fly away.

Happy anniversary, my love.

[Photo credit]

4 Comments:

Blogger Lizza said...

What a bittersweet way to greet a special day.

Happy anniversary!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Maryanne Moll said...

Thanks, Lizza. But it wasn't bitter at all! :) *wink*

11:19 PM  
Blogger Ree said...

oh happy anniversary! may you grow more in love and all those mushy things ;p and may you learn to enjoy each other more, talk more, laugh more, sit in companionable silence more...

12:53 PM  
Blogger Maryanne Moll said...

Thanks, Ree. :)

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home