Sensibilities

An attempt to make sense of things in a random universe, one Friday at a time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Leaving my footsteps for you to find and follow, my love.

12 March 2007

The ten thousandth

Lately I have been hard at work on the citations of some of the chapters of the book that I have been commissioned to write, and did not even have the time to think about my blog for the past couple of weeks. So it's only now that I have seen that I have just had my ten thousandth hit!


Well, actually the ten thousand one hundred and seventieth. When I started this blog, I thought only my closest friends would ever visit. Now, only a year and three months into blogging, I have racked up a substantial number of hits. I suppose many of them are people who drop by regularly to see if there's anything new here and quickly navigate to their next bookmarked page when they see I still have the same old "latest post," but still, a hit is a hit is a hit. People have actually dropped by my little corner of the world wide web and have taken a little peek at my life as it is these days.

Non-blogging tasks take up all of my waking hours and I feel that having time to blog is a privilege. So I am definitely grateful to realize that I have the added privilege of having so many readers who have made my blog a part of their lives, and those who just randomly come across these pages and feel it worth the time they spend staying.

Thank you, everyone! Happy ten thousandth to me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lizza said...

Happy, happy 10,000th to you! And good luck with the book.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Maryanne Moll said...

Thanks Lizza! I'm so glad you're part of the ten thousand. :)

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home