Sensibilities

An attempt to make sense of things in a random universe, one Friday at a time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Leaving my footsteps for you to find and follow, my love.

04 April 2014

You touch me

and I radiate with music. The universe of words that have always been a big part of my life melt into a swirling vortex of melodies that envelope me with wind and time. When I am with you it is always both night and day, darkness and light crashing towards each other with enough force to create endlessness.


Why do you come to me when I thought I had already lost you to a long-departed youth? I don’t know; I don’t need to know. But you are here now, and in your hands I am a guitar. With your strums I disappear into something that only you can hear.

[Image credit]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home