Sensibilities

An attempt to make sense of things in a random universe, one Friday at a time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Leaving my footsteps for you to find and follow, my love.

25 August 2013

The gift

Over forty decades ago, he was born. Little did anyone know that he was born specifically to be God's gift to me.


To the man in my life, Mr. T, who has always been patient and kind and tender and loving to me, without fail, and who always does his best to make me happy and cater to all my needs, and who always picks me up each time I fall, and treats my wounds and heals my ailments, please know that everyday I thank God for giving you to me, despite all the odds, despite all the many missed chances. Sometimes, when we think something is not meant to be but it still happens, it only means that greater powers are in force, and we can only surrender.

Happy birthday, my love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home