Sensibilities

An attempt to make sense of things in a random universe, one Friday at a time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Leaving my footsteps for you to find and follow, my love.

22 March 2008

By choice

Sometimes when he's not looking, I take photos of him, like this:


Maybe it's because a part of me doesn't want to disturb him when he's engrossed in any of his Apple gadgets. I can see magic in the connection he has with technology. Also, part of me just wants to stay in the background, undetected, unnoticed, and just wait until he looks around to search for me or reach out his arm to touch me or hold my hand. There's magic there, too, one independent of data chips and battery power.

Guess which magic I prefer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sidney said...

Probably we need both...

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home