Sensibilities

An attempt to make sense of things in a random universe, one Friday at a time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Leaving my footsteps for you to find and follow, my love.

16 August 2007

Moving onwards

Like I always do. And finding happiness in good books and good company and writing and love.


I was born in the Year of the Rabbit, under the sign of Leo, five minutes before high noon, in a small village by the sea neither in Bicol nor in Manila. If these constellation of details had been given power over me, then I would not be where I am now.

Yet here I am. Well, a happy birthday to me!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we always have to, or we'll be stuck with the memories of the past and forget that we're living in the present.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Lizza said...

Belated happy, happy birthday, Maryanne!

Yes, there you are. And I'm so glad!

Hope you had a good one.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Maryanne Moll said...

Thanks, Lizza! :)

1:41 PM  
Blogger janet said...

I didn't know it was your birthday! Bad me. Hope you have more happy days ahead. Glad you're bouncing back. Stay strong. And beautiful.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Zarah C. Gagatiga said...

hey, happy birthday! mine comes after yours :-)

there are four Leos in LitCritters now, andrew, alex, you and me. well, five actually, if you include ian casocot :-)

1:11 PM  
Blogger Maryanne Moll said...

I can see I'm in good company. A belated happy birthday to you, too, Zarah!. Thanks for dropping by.

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday !!!!!!

3:41 AM  
Blogger Ree said...

hey hope you had a fantastic birthday! and a great year ahead :)

12:40 PM  
Blogger Maryanne Moll said...

Thanks, Ree. :)

12:55 PM  
Blogger LK said...

Happy very belated Birthday! Now, blow out those candles!

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home