Sensibilities

An attempt to make sense of things in a random universe, one Friday at a time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Leaving my footsteps for you to find and follow, my love.

21 May 2010

Six months and one day

to the day since my last blog entry. Six months and one day of doubts, fear, nerves, hopelessness, deception, violence, risk, hurt, fury, passion, resentment, vacillation, and raw love.

It was crazy. It was a tempest. It almost destroyed me, but it didn’t. Thanks to friends and family and other unlikely people who kept me hanging by a thread, and miraculously, by that same thread, pulled me back to where I could feel safe again.

And now I can write anew. Maybe someday I will write about what happened; maybe I won’t. But what I know for sure is that I will write, write about other things and other lives and other days, and in the words that form on the page, from memories and darkness and airy nothing, I will find my direction once more.


[Image credit]

5 Comments:

Blogger LIGHTWORKER said...

hi maryanne,

welcome back. the pic is so apt. it looks like you're writing from a prison cell, and writing nonetheless.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Maryanne Moll said...

Hi, Vitti! Iyo man nanggad, ano? Nagbagay na sana su picture.

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was crazy indeed. But hey, in many ways, it was worth it. - Your knight in shining armor.

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Edwin Sallan said...

wonder what really happened, Maryanne. In any case, welcome back. =)

9:02 AM  
Blogger Maryanne Moll said...

Thanks, Edwin. As the screw turns, everything is okay now, and him and I are happy together. Things always happen for the best, as they say.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home