Sensibilities

An attempt to make sense of things in a random universe, one Friday at a time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Leaving my footsteps for you to find and follow, my love.

29 March 2006

Afternoon

And then when the sun has travelled halfway across the sky, I, sated from noon, awake from my siesta, open my eyes for the second time in the day and see a world saturated with color, ablaze with glory, and rich with the laughter of one particular child at play.


And then my eyes are sanctified. And then my heart is purified. And then my body is justified.

And then I am saved.

6 Comments:

Blogger Maryanne Moll said...

surreal?

2:58 PM  
Blogger Sidney said...

You are lucky to be surrounded by people you love. This is true hapiness!

7:58 PM  
Blogger carl said...

cute! is that chandler?

9:26 AM  
Blogger Maryanne Moll said...

yep. that's my chandlerkins. he's my little egg.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hiya. I saw a book on ebay.ph that I wasn't sure you had; in case you don't have it yet, I'm sending you the link to it. Cheers.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

It's been a long time since I read anything that gave hope. Please write more because I would like to read more. Thank you.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home